The Therapist ● Healthy Mousse ● Easy Recipes
A very greedy recipe but without refined sugars, only with simple ingredients and that takes very little time to make.
- 300g or 2 cups of frozen chestnuts
- 200ml or 1 cup of almond drink
- 60g or 1/4 cup of agave or rice jam
- 10g or 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 3g or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100g The Therapist cinnamon and walnut granola
- Cook the chestnuts in water.
- Drain the water and take the chestnuts to the blender with the almond drink, agave, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Beat until creamed.
- Allow the cream to cool.
- Assemble in layers inside a bowl. Starting with granola, chestnut cream and another layer of granola.
- Finish with the coconut whipped cream and serve.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of agave or rice jam
- Take the can of coconut milk to the freezer for 1 hour.
- Open and carefully remove only the part that is solidified.
- Beat with the agave until it has a whipped cream texture.
- Serve a spoon inside each bowl.
To learn how to make these and other healthy recipes at home learn more on here.