Users will be able to browse the Website anonymously, without providing any personal information. The visit to the Website, by itself, does not imply the registration, automatically, of any personal data that identifies the User. However, the use of certain features may imply the availability of personal data by Users.
Thus, The Therapist can
- Collect information about the behavior of Users on the Website, other than personal, to improve the navigability of the Website (in accordance with the Cookies Policy);
- Request the availability of Users' personal data so that they can use certain features or services of the Website (under the terms of this document).
The Therapist is the entity responsible for collecting the data and subcontracts for processing and storing data on other platforms such as Mailchimp, Shopify, Facebook and Google, under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data means any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, namely by reference to an identification number or to more specific elements of his physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal Data Collected
Name, surname, email, telephone, message, theme and subject of the same, reason for contact - collected in the contact area of the website - These personal data are mandatory to use the "talk to us" functionality, so in case of absence or insufficiency of that data, you will not be able to access and use this website feature, as we will not be able to process your message. In this case, you will be duly informed of the obligation of this data to continue the process.
Purpose of the Personal Data Collected
Users' personal data collected directly through the Website are treated specifically for the purpose of managing the use of the Website, in order to allow Users to use the Website's features, namely to use the "Contacts" functionality. The data will also be processed by The Therapist, in this context, for the purpose of communicating with Users, namely to respond to requests for information and clarification, bookings, reservations, complaints and to improve The Therapist Website. The legal basis for the processing of this data is the legitimate interest in responding to your request for information, clarification, booking, reservation and complaint and the improvement of our services. If you would like information on how we assess that our business interests take precedence over your rights, please email us email@example.com or to The Therapist JST, Lda - Rua Julio Dinis, lote 1, 11ºDTO, 2685-216 Portela LRS.
In addition, personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment. The legal basis for the processing of these data is a legal obligation and the performance of a contract or pre-contractual steps.
Personal data collected through the Website will be treated in the terms described herein, as well as for the purpose of complying with The Therapist's legal obligations. In particular, the obligation to provide your personal data to competent administrative and governmental entities under the terms of the law.
The Therapist assumes that the data collected was entered by the respective holder and / or that its insertion was authorized by the same or by the holders of parental responsibilities, being the same true, current and accurate.
Your personal data collected are treated in strict compliance with the applicable legislation, being stored in databases, created for this purpose, through the platform Mailchimp, Shopify, Facebook and Google. The retention period varies according to the purpose for which the information is used.
We note that all these deadlines can extend for the duration of any legal proceedings and up to six months after the final judgment has been decided.
Rights of Data Subjects
Under applicable law, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access, means that you have the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is processed, as well as the right to access your personal data and certain information. In addition, you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data being processed. In this case, The Therapist reserves the right to apply a reasonable fee taking into account administrative costs;
- Right of Rectification, means that you have the right to obtain from The Therapist the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as the right to have your personal data incomplete, these are completed;
- Right to Erase, means that you have the right to request the deletion of your data in certain cases, namely, but without limiting, the personal data that are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment, in which you withdraw the consent in which bases the treatment of data, among others;
- Data Portability Right, means that in certain cases you can request the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided The Therapist, in a structured format, in common use and automatic reading and the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- Right to Limitation of Treatment, means that you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data in certain cases, namely, in return if the processing is illegal and opposes the deletion of your data, The Therapist no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes , but these are required by you for the purposes of declaring, exercising, or defending a right in a judicial proceeding, among others.
In addition, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data, you may object to the processing of your data, for reasons related to your particular situation, and in cases where the data is processed:
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by The Therapist or by third parties, or are processed for purposes other than those for which the data were collected and not carried out with the consent of the data subject or based on provisions of Union law or Member States, or
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, or
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of data whose consent constitutes the basis for the legitimacy of the respective treatment. For this purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which does not, however, invalidate the treatment carried out up to that date based on the consent previously given.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial means and remedy, you are entitled to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission ("CNPD") or other competent supervisory authority, namely in the Member State of your usual residence, place of work or in the country where the legal regime was violated, pursuant to article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation.