The Therapist ● Colored Pancakes ● Easy Recipes
An idea of a refined and gluten-free breakfast that will be a hit with the youngest (and the older ones too ...)
- 1 clear
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon full of gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of rice jam
- 1 teaspoon of one of Blends The Therapist
- Mix all ingredients except the blends.
- Separate into 4 bowls and add one of The Therapist Blends to each.
- In a non-stick frying pan, put a little coconut oil and pour a portion of pancakes, very thin and over a low heat.
- 500g of vegan yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of rice jam
- Mix the pinch of salt in the yogurt.
- Separate a coffee strainer or a clean cloth, place the yogurt inside and leave on top of a sieve with a cup underneath. The excess liquid from the yogurt will come out and it will become a firmer and denser yogurt, almost with a spreadable cheese texture.
- Let stand for 6 to 12 hours. The longer, the firmer it will stay.
- Then remove, mix the lemon zest and rice jelly.
To try our The Therapist blends, click on here.