Recipe ● Functional Easter Eggs
by Joana Teixeira on Mar 23, 2022
With Easter just around the corner, we decided to leave a recipe for functional almond truffles, very simple to make and that will add color to your family lunch.
- 1 cup white sultanas
- 2/3 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- zest of 1 lemon
- Soak the sultanas in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Discard the water and blend in the food processor with the remaining ingredients, until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts and in each of them put a teaspoon of each blend: Golden ginger, Ashwaganda green, Beet berries.
- Form the eggs and roll in the grated coconut. If desired, place a whole almond in the center of each egg.
- You can store in the fridge for up to 3 days or serve immediately.