Recipe ● Functional Chocolate Fudge
Easter is just around the corner and there's nothing like a healthy and functional sweet, specially developed by our chef, Amabile Kolenda, to serve your family and friends, without compromising your diet.
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- 100g dark chocolate of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of cordiceps cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup rice jelly or agave
- Almond butter or tahini to finish
- Dried raspberries for garnish
- Mix the ingredients in a pan and stir until all the chocolate has melted.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper leaving the edges of the paper sticking out.
- Put the chocolate cream in the form and take it to the fridge for 2 hours.
Remove and cut into pieces.
It's ready to serve the family (don't forget to get yours first, before it runs out)! Good Easter!