Recipe ● Valentine's Cocktail
by Joana Teixeira on Feb 03, 2022
And because Valentine's Day is right around the corner, this month we leave you a recipe for a berry blend cocktail, full of love and a pinch of our sweetheart.lend beet berries açaí.
Recipe for 2:
- 1 Ginger Kombucha
- 2 shots of white port wine
- 2 doses of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Beet Berries Blend
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 slices of lemon
- Mix the port wine, lemon juice and the spoon of beet berries açaí.
- Divide into two cocktail glasses.
- Add ice and top with kombucha.
- Finish with a slice of lemon in each glass.
- If you prefer to make the cocktail without alcohol, you can just add a little rice jelly to sweeten it.
Enjoy with yours more than anything!