Panna Cotta Vegan ● Recipe
To celebrate women's day, we launched this vegan panna cotta recipe that will delight everyone at home, while nourishing us with natural and healthy ingredients. This gluten-free and vegan dessert is ideal for any day as it is super quick to make.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of ours Beauty blend
- 1 teaspoon of agar-agar
- Mix all ingredients until the beauty blend and agar agar are completely dissolved.
- Bring to the heat, stirring constantly. As soon as it boils, reduce the heat and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in silicone molds. Allow to cool and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with a little red fruit compote or ours Nutella vegan.