Panna Cotta Vegan ● Recipe
by Joana Teixeira on Mar 09, 2021
To celebrate women's day, we launched this vegan panna cotta recipe that will delight everyone at home, while nourishing us with natural and healthy ingredients. This gluten-free and vegan dessert is ideal for any day as it is super quick to make.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of ours Beauty blend
- 1 teaspoon of agar-agar
- Mix all ingredients until the beauty blend and agar agar are completely dissolved.
- Bring to the heat, stirring constantly. As soon as it boils, reduce the heat and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in silicone molds. Allow to cool and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with a little red fruit compote or ours Nutella vegan.