Recipe ● Passion fruit (Nocheese) cake
by Joana Teixeira on Oct 12, 2021
Just this week a client was talking to us in Alvalade and asked if we would ever launch a vegan cheesecake... Well, for now we don't have it in the letter, but there's nothing like sharing a spectacular recipe for non-dairy cheesecake with those who visit us nor refined sugars.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Beat all ingredients in food processor.
- Place the dough on a bottom form base detachable and press well.
- Refrigerate while preparing the stuffing.
- 1 ripe mango
- 2/3 cup of passion fruit juice
- 1/3 cup of agave or rice jelly
- 1 cup of raw cashews soaked in hot water for 1 hour
- 1 teaspoon of agar agar
- 1/3 cup of water to dilute the agar agar
- 1 coffee spoon of Golden Ginger Therapist in powder
- beat in a blender O cashew nuts without water, with passion fruit juice, mango and agave until creamy.
- In a small saucepan, dilute the agar with water and heat. Stir without stopping and as soon as it starts to boil, stir for 1 minute.
- remove from fire and quickly beat with the cream.
- Place the filling over the ready-made base and take it away in the refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
- cover the Tart with passion fruit juice with the seeds