Recipe ● Pears with Caramel Almonds
Winter has arrived and with it fruits such as apples, pomegranates and pears. So this month we decided to bring a greedy but healthy recipe of roasted pears with almond caramel and gluten-free granola.
For the pears:
- Cut the pears in half and remove the seeds.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and rice jelly or agave.
- Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
For the caramel:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of water or vegetable drink
Mix all the ingredients until it forms a cream. And that's it!
With the roasted pears, serve with a spoonful of caramel and finish with the cinnamon and walnut granola Therapist.