The Therapist ● Savory Muffins ● Easy Recipes
A recipe full of simple and ideal ingredients for the immune system, easy and quick to make and very tasty.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 coffee spoon of salt
- 2 cups chopped spinach leaf
- 1 tablespoon of apple or lemon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soup
- 1 tablespoon of salted granola The Therapist in the dough + extra topping
- Beat the eggs, oil and water. Add the oats, salt and turmeric and stir until the dough is free of lumps.
- Chop the spinach leaves and mix in the dough.
- Finish by adding apple or lemon vinegar and baking powder.
- Place in cupcake molds and bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 30 minutes.
To learn how to make these and other healthy recipes at home learn more on here.