Recipe ● Gazpacho of cherries
by Joana Teixeira on Jul 08, 2021
The cherry season has finally arrived! With it we bring a simple and fresh recipe, ideal for days at the beach.
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 cup of pitted cherries
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup of chopped courgette
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 handful of basil
- 1 tablespoon of our Summer Blend
- 300ml of cold water
- Remove the skins from tomatoes by blanching them in hot water and then in cold water quickly.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If needed, you can add more water.
- Adjust salt and pepper and serve cool.