Recipe ● Christmas cookies
As it should be this Christmas season, we bring you a healthy and gluten-free recipe for Christmas cookies that will delight children and grown-ups alike.
Hope you like it!
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut or yellow sugar
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and the liquids in another.
- Pour the mixture of liquids into the dry ones and mix with your hands until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
- Refrigerate this dough for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place two sheets of parchment paper on a baking tray, greased with a little flour of your choice (oats, rice, corn flour…) and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Arrange the biscuits in the format you prefer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool outside the oven on a grill preferably.