Spring Cookies ● Recipe
With the arrival of spring and the children returning to school, we share a simple recipe for healthy biscuits.
- 1 mug of almond flour
- 1/2 mug of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of our Calm Blend or another blend the choice
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cold coconut oil
- 1 egg (or 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour in 3 of water)
- Flowers to decorate (optional)
- Mix the flours, blend and coconut sugar.
- Add the coconut oil in pieces to the flour and with your fingertips knead it until it has the texture of wet sand.
- Add the previously beaten egg.
- Wrap the dough in paper and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until cold.
- Spread the dough on the baking paper with the help of a rolling pin and cut into the shape you prefer.
- Place the flowers on top, pressing against the dough. If desired, sprinkle a little more sugar on top.
- Bake at 180ºC - 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely before serving.